The truth is that there are way too many internet marketing programs that promise to help you make money online. Yes! They are so so too many that there names are becoming similar to one another. Haven’t you noticed? For example, I am writing an article on Commission Machine review, yet there is another program called CPA Commission Machine. And I have in the past reviewed yet another program called Commission Miner.
I guess, internet marketing is all about ‘commission’ right? Hence many programs have ‘commission’ attached to its name, lol… Well, that is ironic, because most of these internet programs that promise commission to your pocket rather drain it instead. Therefore, one has to be very careful before deciding to stick to any of these programs. There are many so called ‘Internet Marketing Gurus’ that are in sheep’s clothing looking for someone to devour.
One cannot be too careful for searching a genuine program that will provide support and tools to internet success. However, lets see what Commission Machine is all about. I was so curious to know what Commission Machine is up to, that I decided to write a review about it.
What Is Commission Machine?
Commission Machine is an online program that promises to teach you how to make money with affiliate marketing. It is owned by Michael Cheney as you may have already noticed and the domain name is commissionmachine.net. Now, interestingly I love the honesty Michael Cheney exhibited in his promotional video. He was honest about internet marketing not being so easy as very many other people would tell you. He promises to teach you how to be successful and how to avoid being ignored in internet marketing world.
What Exactly Should I Get As A Member?
You will be getting video courses on how to write an effective email campaign. Basically, Commission Machine is all about how to leverage email marketing by writing good and impressive email campaign that will convert. However, much is not revealed as to how can do this through the promotional video.
This is the breakdown of the training you will be getting inside Commission Machine:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Research- How to find good affiliate products that will convert well
- Module 3: Angle- Showing you how to write an effective promotional campaign that can get across prospective visitors and possibly convert well
- Module 4: Providing Incentives-This is how to get your visitors to take action. Most visitors to your site would probably walk away without taking action, but ‘incentivization’ could make them to take action.
- Module 5: Messages- How to write short messages that is yet effective to increase CTR (Click-Through-Rate)
- Module 6: Deploy- Affiliate promotions
- Module 7: No List Method-Using social media such as Facebook to build a list and monetize it
How Much Does It Cost To Join?
There is a one time $24 for the package, however I think that is not all there is, because there are up sells of $97 and $197, which he is not saying anything about on the promotional website page.
- He has a proven strategies that work
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee
- No texts/PDF training, only videos. Some people would prefer reading and taking notes instead of watching the videos
- Michael will bombered you with lots of promotional emails/up sells once you sign up to this program
- This program may not be good for newbies, because Michael does not explain how to build a website and how to add an opt-in form to it.
- And the refund rate is about 12%, which I think is not so good
- Once on the members area, an up sell is going to be shoved your way in the name of ipro.
Does It Worth It?
In my opinion, Commission Machine is a good program, but not without some flaws though. If you are really considering going for CM, just have it at the back of your mind that you will be getting all the downsides I have mentioned in this post, such as up-sells and annoying promotional emails from Michael.
However, you may try it out if you are curious since it is money back guaranteed. I only hope you do not ask for your money back eventually. If you are new to internet marketing, then this will not favor you because, there is no way you could put into practice what Michael is teaching about if you don’t already have an existing website.
So, Commission Machine is legit in a nutshell, but you have to be weary of the CONS. There are better alternatives out there that could give you much more. If you are ready to find out how I was able to build up my online business, then subscribe to my 5 day lessons that will be delivered to you via email every other day on the right side of this post.
And do not hesitate to drop your comment, question or contribution on the comment box below.