The Ads Leader is all over the internet and people are just selling the idea to others and probably that is where you came to know about it. So, out of curiosity, you decided to know more about it or maybe a friend on the Facebook or somewhere might have sold the idea to you. However, I will be letting you know if the Ads Leader is a scam or not in short while.
I wish to let you know that I don’t promote The Ads Leader neither I am affiliated with it in any way.
So, let’s start by knowing what The Ads Leader is all about, shall we?
What is The Ads Leader?
At a glance to its name (The Ads Leader), one would presume it is an advertising website but that is not all to it. The Ads Leader is the most recent MLM scheme to pop up on the horizon and it is actually getting some attention.
Though there is a cause for a concern as the website does not have any background information on the website only testimonials designed to attract sign-ups. Every other essential information as to who owns the website and where it is from is not available to the public. But after snooping a little bit about The Ads Leader I found out that it was registered on the 18th of Oct. 2016 and the domain was procured under a private state, therefore there is no indication as to who owns it or where it was registered.
But then, I found out that most of its traffic comes from the United States with 24.2% as at the time of writing this post, 10.6% from Spain, 6% from India. Therefore, presumably, the owner may be from any of these countries especially the United States and Spain.
The Ads Leader Compensation Plan
In order to secure a return of investment ROI in The Ads Leader, there are levels of investment available to participate in order to make money with the scheme. Although The Ads Leader argue that earning money with the scheme is not the primary objective but to help members advertise their websites.
The available packages are as follows:
- Starter Package – Invest $5 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 120%
- Prime Package – Invest $15 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 120%
- Express Package – Invest $35 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 125%
- Business Package – Invest $65 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 125%
- Enterprise Package – Invest $90 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 125%
- Prisma Package – Invest $10 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 140%, however, the member must have invested previously with Enterprise Package for like 350 times and paid a monthly fee of $30.
- Ambassador Package – Invest $30 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 150%, but then the member must have first invested previously in Prisma for 600 times and must have paid a monthly fee of $50.
- Oscar Package – Invest $50 to earn Return On Investment (ROI) of 160%, however, the member must have purchased Ambassador Package for like 1000 times with a monthly fee of $70.
How Much Should I Need to Join The Ads Leader?
Well, if you wish to join, you just have to start with the package you know you have the money for. The special packages attract a monthly fee of $30, $50 and $70 for Prisma, Ambassador and Oscar packages respectively.
So you can start with as little as with $5 or with as huge as with $90.
Is Ads Leader a Scam?
This is one question that is complicated to answer but I will make it easy for you. You may have heard on the internet some people saying it is a scam while some say otherwise. The thing is that it all depends on the honesty of the person running the website or the scheme but I already have a turn off by not getting background information as to the owner of the website. This is an indication that the person(s) might be dishonest and that could result to a scam.
Honesty and transparency are key to legitimate online business, if someone starts online services and refuses to disclose the identity, what does that tell you? So also in like manner, The Ads Leader is not a legitimate scheme but it is what you see is what you will get. So, are you willing to find out? You may go ahead but if you are willing to try something different and legitimate that also requires some work on your part then I invite you to join my #1 recommendation for free.
There are many so-called online income opportunities nowadays but most are meant to scam people of their hard earned cash. Therefore, you must be careful before joining any scheme otherwise it will probably end with you parting with your money to the scheme.
If you need any help or any question, feel free to ask me through the comment box below or email me using the ‘’contact us’’ button on the right side of the website.