Well, as you may have noticed, Touchstone Essentials is making rounds on the internet especially among those that are into MLM trying to sell it to others. Without any doubt, Touchstone Essentials is quite getting the attention because it is been pitched left, right and center by affiliates.
If you that is reading this review now told me it has been pitched to you I won’t be surprised. However, I wish to let you know that I am not an associate, affiliate or member of Touchstone Essentials, therefore my review is independent and will be objective.
What is Touchstone Essentials?
Just in case you don’t really know Touchstone Essentials is all about, I will help give you an overview of what it is.
Touchstone Essentials is basically an MLM company that operates in the niche of nutritional supplement products. So, yes, they have products for retail. Eddie Stone is the CEO of Touchstone Essentials, running it out of North Carolina in the United States of America. It was founded in 2012 in order to change the problems with the big food, where pesticides, ultra-processed ingredients, and toxic additives were also found in most ‘’health’’ supplements. At least so says the CEO Eddie Stone.
A little insight to the man called Eddie Stone. Before the emergence of Touchstone Essentials, he promoted Nu Skin and Rexall Showcase International as an affiliate. But after that, he co-founded Waiora which is another nutritional supplement company. However, he had to leave during a time the company was facing a class-action lawsuit in 2012 for actually advertising and claiming that their supplement contained a substantial amount of zeolite whereas in the real sense it contained even less. Waiora had to settle with a lump sum of $12 million in 2013.
There is the possibility that Eddie Stone’s leaving Wairora is connected with the lawsuit.
Touchstone Essentials Products
Yes, Touchstone Essentials has a different variety of products ranging from nutrition to detox. Below are some of its products and cost.
- Essentials 90-ct goes for $59.95 one time purchase or $47.95 for monthly autoship (90 capsules for 30 days) ‘’Essentials is packed with natural antioxidants from organic whole foods to help you look and feel better from the inside out.’’
- Boost Focus Fuel 90-ct (30-day) goes for $64.95 one time purchase or $49.95 for monthly autoship. ‘’A powerful combination of organic extracts gives a boost to your weight loss goals by making it easier to make healthy lifestyle choices.’’
- Wellspring 60-ct (30-day) goes for $49.95 for one-time purchase or 38.79 for monthly autoship. ‘’Wellspring provides nourishing plant-based essential fatty acids, along with joint-soothing organic turmeric root and calming organic ginger root.’’
- Supergreens +D 90-ct (30-day) goes for 52.95 for one-time purchase or $42.34 for monthly autoship.’’Green leafy veggies are just what the doctor ordered. Nutrient-dense greens are packed with hundreds of health-promoting compounds.’’
- Green Energy 60-ct (30-day) goes for $46.95 one time purchase or $36.95 for monthly autoship. ‘’Green Energy doesn’t cover up your exhaustion; it gets to the root cause and promotes natural energy through optimizing oxygen flow.
These are but some of their products. Signing up for monthly autoship seems to be cheaper than a one-time purchase.
Touchstone Essentials Compensation Plan
Like the rest of the conventional MLM companies, affiliates make money from selling the products to end users and of course of course from spillovers that are considered as residual commissions.
The money affiliates make from retail sales is the difference between the wholes sales price they buy from Stonetouch Essential and the retail price they sell to a customer that is not a member or ‘’preferred member’’. These preferred members are not affiliates but members that have signed up for monthly autoship.
The residual income is the commission from your downline(s), therefore, the higher you get in rank the more money you will make and that depends on how many downlines you are able to recruit.
How Much Will it Cost to Join Touchstone Essentials?
First, there is a yearly membership fee of $19.95 you are required to pay, however, that can be waived if you can buy a minimum of 500 PV worth of product upon signing up and that would be to purchase the Advantage Pack at the cost of $659.
Is Touchstone Essentials a Pure Scam or Legit?
Well, it depends on how you look at it. What this means is that, if you don’t understand how MLM generally works before joining you are bound to call it a scam. For instance, if you join Touchstone, you must make a monthly purchase of products in order to remain active and maintain your rank or even grow to a higher rank. So, if you have purchased Touchstone Essential products upon signing up and you are unable to sell it off you still have to buy another pack at the end of the month in order to maintain your monthly required PV. This is the problem with MLM and things could be worse if the product is not something the consumers would buy.
If you don’t meet up with this requirement you will be inactive and will be unable to make money, but if you continue buying without able sell them off to retail customers, you will be spending more money without earning any money.
If you are interested in Touchstone Essentials, there are things you must have in mind, and that is the fact that you must be able to generate leads that would enable you to recruit and you should be able to sell and buy your products every month. If you think you can do this, then you may go ahead and sign up otherwise it will be an utter waste of money, time and effort to join Touchstone Essentials.