Click here for FREE keyword search tool.
Keyword is one of the most important part of SEO, no doubt about it! If you are a website owner or Internet Marketing Entrepreneur, one of your concerns would be to hit and target the best keyword so that your website content will be seen by the time Google has ranked it, right? That’s right! That’s why anyone that wants to succeed in website business has always been clamoring for the best keyword.
Now, lets face it, keyword is not all there is to succeed; you need things like good and quality content that is also written to help your audience. Good web page SEO; such as:
- Making sure that your page is loading very fast, because no visitor would sit around and wait for a website that is taking ‘eternity’ to load.
- Making sure that your navigation system is easy to use by users.
- Making sure you optimized your images before use on site
- Making sure you have got the right plugin to speed up your site such as zencache, that’s the one I use and it is very good.
- Making sure that your website is indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Making sure that you constantly and consistently post ‘quality and original’ articles on your website
And so on and so forth. If you can get all those above right, then you need not to worry if Google will rank you or not, because the ranking will definitely come. Just be ‘patient’ and work toward helping others through your website and the success will follow.
OK! You might be asking; why did you digress? I did not digress, I was only bringing other things to light just in case it skipped your mind. And they are very much relevant.
Keyword Search Tool Free
Now, ‘keyword search tool free’ was the topic right? Why did I not use ‘free keyword search tool’ instead? or better still use ‘keyword tool that is free’? No, I did not use all of those or any other because during my ‘keyword search’ I found out that I would rank better with ‘Keyword search tool free’, then I chose it!
So, it is all about using a tool that will help you make an informed decision on the best keyword to use. As a matter of fact, I find it very difficult to use Google keyword Planner or any other tools. Call me a ‘dummy’ if you like, but I have found a way to do keyword research without the hassles and time that will be spent on searching for keywords.
Let’s face it, we have got to create quality and informative content, consistently for our audience; and this requires time and effort, then why wouldn’t you be glad to use a tool that would take off some of the work load of searching for the keywords!
Speaking of the best keyword search tool and which I also use is the:
Jaaxy is one other good thing that happened to me in my Online Business Journey! I had in the past struggled with keywords; hell, I did not even know the meaning of keyword! OK, may be I exaggerated, but seriously, keywords and I have not been ‘best of friends’ because I don’t always find it funny when deciding on the keyword to use for my content. But all that stopped, when I found Jaaxy!
- Jaaxy is easy to use
- It is free for the first 30 days
- You have additional video tutorials on how to utilize it optimally
- You can use it to know your ‘Google Ranking’ position!
- You can do multiple and sophisticated keyword searches
- Tutorials on other methods of keyword search
- And ultimately, it generates the best keyword(s) within minutes!
- ……and much more.
Site rank, is one of the features inside Jaaxy that I love so much! This function enables you to know if you are being ranked by Google, and ultimately, what position you are ranking. For example below is the screenshot of one of my website’s keyword that I just checked out.
Right there is the position of one of my keywords; and you can check next time to see if it has changed to appreciate or depreciate, which you will also see the stats of the difference.
Click on the banner/image below to get started.
I could go on and on and on about the ‘pros’ of Jaaxy. I would rather suggest and recommend that you try it out for yourself. Thankfully, it is free to find out how it functions before knowing if you should upgrade. Therefore, it is a ‘win win’ for you, because you do not have anything to lose.
If you have any experiences you would want to share or you want to comment, please, by all means, feel free to do so in comment box below.